Perfect Hard-Boiled Eggs
Getting the perfect hard boiled eggs is easy if you follow a few simple steps. This fool-proof methods makes it simple to do and come out perfectly every time!
• Start with old eggs. Use those eggs that have been in your refrigerator for about a week. Trust us, they will peel so much easier!
• Put eggs in a single layer in a large pot. Cover with COLD water by at least 1-inch of water
• Bring to a boil and once it’s boiling, turn off the heat and put a lid on the pot. Set your timer for 12 minutes.
• Remove the pan from the heat, drain off the hot water, fill the pan with cold water and lots of ice cubes. Let set for at least 5 minutes. You want the eggs to completely cool off.
• Drain the ice and water and give the pot a good shake to break the shells. Remove the shells, rinse eggs to make sure no small shells have stuck to the eggs.