Junior Chefs! Savory Cooking Camp June 12th -16th
June 12, 2023
Salt Lake Culinary Education
Junior Chefs! Savory Cooking Camp June 12th – 16th
Calling all Junior Chefs ages 9 and up! Summertime will be here before you know it! If you have a child in your life who loves to cook or wants to learn how to help out in the kitchen, look no further for the perfect summer activity. In this 5 day cooking camp, your junior chef will learn how to make delicious meals from scratch and leave with the fundamental skills they’ll need to continue cooking at home! Class is 11 AM – 2 PM Monday, June 12th – Friday June 16th.
- Japanese Cuisine – Miso Soup, Cucumber Salad, Tempura Shrimp, Sushi Rice, California, Salmon, and Tempura Sushi Rolls
- Italian Cuisine – Pizza, Pasta, and Soup
- Southern Cuisine – Cajun Chicken Alfredo, Gumbo, Andouille Red Rice, Cornbread
- Surf & Turf – Steak, Lobster, Roasted Veggies, Potatoes Au Gratin, Caesar Salad
- Breakfast: Various types of Eggs Benedict – Homemade English Muffins, Poached Eggs, Blender Hollandaise, Salmon
*Camp is $500 per ticket. Pricing is for a five-day camp *Gratuity is not included. The option to add a gratuity for your chef instructors and our team is available at your discretion.
*Please note: All purchases are non-refundable. Our cancellation policy requires 72 hours notice in order to reschedule your reservation or receive a class credit. If you cancel less than 72 hours before your scheduled class, Salt Lake Culinary Education will NOT provide refunds, credits or class transfers for classes missed. If this circumstance arises, you are welcome to send someone in your place.
If you are interested in more date nights or joining us for other classes, check out our cooking class calendar!