Date Night: Turn Up the Heat
- February 15, 2020
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Gearing up for Valentine’s Day, this class will please all those lovers out there! Our SLICE Chef leads you on a tour of flavor city with Peppercorn Crusted Beef Tenderloin, mouthwatering Potato Gratin, and a silky rich Red Wine Pan Sauce. Bring your best friend or significant other, but this class can’t be missed!
- Pan Seared Pepper Crusted Beef Tenderloin
- Red Wine, Shallot, Portobello Pan Sauce
- Individual Potato Gratins
- Sautéed Broccolini
- Almond Tort with Strawberries
*Price is per couple. 1 reservation is for 2 people.
What to expect at Date Night Cooking Classes:
- You must be 21 years of age or older to attend this class.
- You will work as a couple to produce the classes’ entire menu; not just 1 or 2 courses of the meal.
- Class size is limited to 6-8 couples only, ensuring you will receive one-on-one attention and instruction.
- Classes are 3 hours in length unless otherwise indicated.
- Once cooking is complete, you will sit down (with your instructor) to enjoy the fruits of your labor. All food made in the cooking class will be consumed during the class.
- No food will be taken home, unless otherwise noted in the class description.
- Menu may slightly change to accommodate seasonal produce and ingredient availability.
- You will receive a special same-day 10% discount on retail items as well as upcoming class registrations.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please contact us to confirm if the curriculum can be revised to your diet. email@example.com • 801.464.0113
- See our cancellation policy and FAQ’s here .
We ask that you…
- Please arrive on time. Your chef instructor has precisely timed each dish preparation for maximum instruction time.
- Please wear comfortable, close-toed shoes as you’ll be standing for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Please tie long hair back.
Please be on time, in comfortable attire and closed toe shoes.
Please note that we no not offer refunds but honor a 72 hour cancellation policy in order to reschedule your class reservation or receive store credit.