Basic Knife Skills March 6th
March 6, 2023
Salt Lake Culinary Education
An essential class for beginners as well as those who may want to refresh their skills. The fundamental skill needed to cook and prepare food is proper knife work.
SLICE’s Chef will go in depth into this fundamental skill needed to cook and prepare food.
- How to choose the right knife for you & the job you’re doing
- How to keep a sharp edge on your chef knife
- How to properly grip a chef knife
- Fundamentals of knife work-slice, dice, mince with a chef knife
- Enjoy cooking a dish from the ingredients students have practiced on
Once you master proper knife skills, cooking will become easier and more fun.
*Class is $85 per ticket.
*Please be on time and wearing closed-toe shoes.
*Please note: All purchases are nonrefundable. Our cancellation policy requires 72 hours notice in order to reschedule your reservation. If you cancel with less than 72 hours before your scheduled class, Salt Lake Culinary Education will NOT provide refunds, credits or class transfers for classes missed. If this circumstance arises, you are welcome to send someone in your place.